Welcome to InnoP Global (Innovative-Preneurship) Co-Working, Business Incubator/Accelerator
Located in Fort Collins, Colorado, InnoP Global Co-Working and Incubator partners with local and global entrepreneurs to educate, empower, and engage with the mentors, talents, and investment. We help founders to avoid common first-time mistakes and provide a helping hand during the hardest time of launching a business.
InnoP Global’s co-working provides a community to learn, earn, and grow in a collaborating environment. Besides OFFICE SPACE, InnoP also provides MEETING ROOMS, CLASSROOM, and hosting EVENTS at its Facility at Old Town Fort Collins.
Innop focus of Startup: AgTech, Biotech, Cleantech, IOT/Big Data and EduTech verticals.
- Mentoring: Business Planning, IP Protection, Investor Pitch, Product Development, Investor Connection.
- Investor Connections: Innop has contacts with angel investors and also experience in crowd-funding.
- R&D Non-equity Funding support: The Innop global advisory team has 20 years of expertise for federal and state grants funding. It’s available for the startup incubator to raise non-equity funds for product development.
- Promotion: Brand promotion, attract talents, advisors, capital connections, and Industrial partnerships.
- Networking: Matchmaking for B2B business and B2G non-equity funding support.
- Post-COVID Small Business Advisory Services: InnoP is committed to support struggling small businesses and provide consulting support and services for revenue growth and client attraction.